Foot Massage Service [Gay & Bisexual Men]

Saturday, March 19, 2011


Name: Jesse
Stats: Filippino Guy, age 28, 5’9″ and 180lbs.  For photos, CLICK HERE
Service: Foot Massage. I do a meditative rhythm. I have 6 years of experience. My clients tend to fall alseep due to the calm relaxing tone to this service.  I do also offer full body.  
Rates: See this:  CLICK HERE
Hosting Info: I do not host.
There are 2 hotels in Manhattan I use.
For thier information, CLICK HERE
Contact Info: Call or text[BEST] me at (347) 948-8735. I do not respond to Private/Restricted/Unnavailable calls.

AOL IM is NYCJCR10036.
Follow Footrub2GiveNYC on Twitter

Jesse Cee | Create Your Badge



** I pretty much and a very nice and down-to-earth guy.  So I only take guys who are about being upfront.
** Please be the same as I am.  I have issues with guys who sound like they are hesitant or wish to play 20 questions.
** I DO understand about discretion.  But I don’t wish to have my time(and yours) wasted over someone feeling OVERLY nervous.
Videos: These videos are not mine.